Trauma informed care training will include:
• Definition of trauma and its impact on individuals.
• Symptoms of trauma.
• How to work with trauma in the behavioral health population.
• Review of what it looks like when an agency provides trauma informed care.
• The difference between trauma symptoms and Trauma diagnoses, such as PTSD.
• How to be sensitive to trauma experiences without making it worse.
Christine Adkins, MSW, CPRP
Cost: This is a FREE webinar.
There are NO CEUs available for this training.
Certificates of Attendance will be available.