Space is limited. In order to participate please RSVP to Lan Marshall at Lan.Marshall@acl.hhs.gov by 2/1/16. You will receive an Outlook meeting invitation with Webex and conference call information upon your reply.
· Introductory remarks from ACL, Margaret Campbell, NIDILRR Office of Research Sciences and Elena Fazio, Office of Performance and Evaluation
· Setting the Context, Ruth Brannon, NIDILRR Office of Research Sciences
· Translating a Wellness Promotion Intervention for Individuals with Aging with Physical Disabilities: State of the Science and Next Steps, Ivan Molton, PhD, Associate Professor, Department of Rehabilitation Medicine, University of Washington
· Translating Evidence-Based Dementia Caregiving Interventions into Practice: State-of-the-Science and Next Steps, Laura Gitlin, PhD, Professor and Director, Center for Innovative Care in Aging, Johns Hopkins University
· ACL Comments and Group Discussion