Trauma informed care training will include:
• Definition of trauma and its impact on individuals.
• Symptoms of trauma.
• How to work with trauma in the behavioral health population.
• Review of what it looks like when an agency provides trauma informed care.
• The difference between trauma symptoms and Trauma diagnoses, such as PTSD.
• How to be sensitive to trauma experiences without making it worse.
Christine Adkins, MSW, CPRP
Cost: This is a FREE webinar.
There are NO CEUs available for this training.
Certificates of Attendance will be available.
Connection information will be emailed one week prior to the webinar, and again one day prior to the webinar. If you do not receive a confirmation email within 5 minutes of registering, please email email@example.com and let us know. If you do not receive the confirmation email, you may not receive the connection information. We will work to ensure that you receive email from us.